Wednesday, June 10, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

That's right, I am having a girl! I knew it all along. I just felt like I had an instinct! I even told Matt on the day that we found out that I thought it was going to be a girl. I knew he wanted a first born son, but I reminded him that girls are usually daddy's little girls to encourage him. haha! Not much has been going on lately. I have been getting the nesting syndrome. haha! Making tasks lists and envisioning how I want to re-arrange our condo to make room for the baby. Can I just say, yard sell?!?! Anyway, we are extremely excited and still can't believe that we are going to be parents soon. I will post some more recent pictures soon! I can't believe there are only 15 weeks left! It has flown by!

I also wanted to share with you all a little bit about my passion for organic good quality food. I believe in helping out the local farmers and supporting them locally. Plus the taste is unbeatable. There is a blog that I greatly enjoy reading on green living! She is such a help for me because I am still learning. You can check out her blog at www.passionatehomemaking.com. She is giving away soap nuts, they are a green/natural product that grows on trees and cleans our laundry. Amazing! God has provided us with this fruit. That is so cool. Go to her blog to enter to win!

No comments: