Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little Movements




So, I know I haven't posted to this blog in such a long time. haha! But I am posting three times in one day to try and catch up! haha! I have more pictures on my facebook page if any of you are on facebook and want to see more pictures from South Carolina or more preggy pictures. Anyway, I did want to write a quick note about the little movements that I have been feeling for almost two weeks now. It is so sweet that I have already started to feel baby M move around in there. Although, like I said, from seeing our ultrasound I knew that baby M was very active. When I was home in South Carolina, my cousin told me that I needed to be very in tune with my body and that I would start feeling little flutters. So I listened to her, and well, it feels more like bubbles and gas to me. haha! But I know that it is the baby moving. I started feeling it in the middle of my 16th week. I am actually very in tune with my body, so that is good because I can distinguish between baby movements and gas, which most first time moms have a hard time distinguishing between the two. It has been really sweet. I have also started having a cup of coffee a day and I am sure this just makes baby M even more energetic in there. haha! I forgot to mention that my parents gave me some money to go on a shopping extravaganza while I was at home. I got lots of fun and pretty maternity clothes while in Myrtle Beach. Most of them, well most of the shirts still swallow me whole, but they give me losts of growing room. I pull most of the shirts down as far as they go and if they tie, then I tie them as tight as I can! haha! I will fill them out soon, I know!




This picture is me at 18 weeks, wearing one of my favorite new outfits. This is one of the shirts that swallow me right now and I pull it all the way down so that it doesn't look so big and blousy. :-)

No comments: