Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby M


I had my second midwife appointment on April 1st and we heard the heartbeat again! It was such a joy. We also got to see a peek at our little one. We had an ultrasound for free last time. That was so exciting. Our little one is definitely active in there, doing all sorts of turns and flips. We had pictures of the ultrasound, but I think I left them in South Carolina or lost them on our trip somewhere. I am feeling pretty great these days. I have lots of energy and some new maternity clothes that fit well. I am able to stay up pretty late and hang out with Matt. Please continue to pray for the job hunt. He is still searching hard for a full-time job to support our family! Our next midwife appointment is in two weeks where we will find out what we are having! So exciting! I am 13 weeks in this picture!

No comments: